Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ok so it could be just me

you know when you want to leave a comment on a blog or something on facebook or many places on the net these days, they make you write a captchca or verify a word of some kind? Well they totally crack me up, I hate them but love them at the same time because they are so weird! Here are a few!
snograss
lograp
unclasth
reslap
hattan
quarks
hahlo
I know I know, simple minds are so easily amused, right... LOL

_______________________________
What am I working on
crafty chica tote challenge

Muertos Art

Alice in wonderland piece

Shirley Temple piece

Cloth art doll

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple more Random Photo's I took




If anyone of you can guess what Photo number one is I will totally send you some free art!


And you have to have a little light painting

Blessings to everyone

16 comments:

JC said...

I know what you mean ... about the ... words

This one was ... quetion

Unknown said...

Hellooooo! Is the first picture an xray? Is that the one you meant? Love your blog! Suzie Jay Sroka

Alicia said...

i've always wondered who came up with these random words! and the picture reminds me of a bug zapper!

Jennifer Williams said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is amused by those!

Have you ever noticed how they seem to relate with the subject in some weird twisted way? Maybe it's just me...

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I received kindnesses dear! I thank-you oh so much!!!! My little girl and I were just discussing how much fun they are, too. We even make up definitions! lol

Leslie said...

I totally get what you are saying about those words. I have used them as writing prompts when they tickle my fancy. My words for your blog was:stsiess

The picture looks like a sunrise shot of a knee cap and tibia turn side ways to me, BTW.

debra@dustjacket said...

You bettcha, what an absolute gem of a man he is!!

Thanks so much for coming by and commenting too!xxx

ps those words crack me up sometimes too, such pain though!!
your one here is omcatica .. What!

stregata said...

The word verifications crack me up too! As for the photo - no idea - fireflies?

Sammy said...

Those words are so crazy sometimes! this one is "tratisti" lol! Btw you have a super cute blog!

SITS <3

Unknown said...

hmmmm, thanks for message, i Knew xray was way too obvious! Is it a pic of two feet, or two hands with thumbs up?

Lori said...

You should check out some of the things my friend Alecia does...her site is www.senoramuertos.blogspot.com.

And just recently I got the most bizarre captcha "Mississippi Ramifications". I felt like I was taking a spelling test not verifying my comment!!

stregata said...

Okay, another try: some kind of electronic device - television?

stregata said...

Brittany, I don't even have a television!! Hmm, what can it be? Some kind of electronic game thing, like Nintendo? Or a video/DVD device?

BTW, have you ever visited my main blog?

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, another shot in the dark, a nose and a mouth? Thanks for your replies! this is good fun!

Anonymous said...

Yep it looks like an e-ray to me also!

Unknown said...

Has anyone guessed what it is yet?!!!! mobile phone? wild stabs in the dark ! hee hee!